Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:30:46 UTC 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 9:02 PM, John Adams <joadams at redhat.com> wrote:
> I think these look great.  I really like the idea of breaking down the
> message into the three distinct stories (although I admittedly haven't
> read the copy too closely yet).  From a brand manager's perspective, I
> would agree with the suggestion to revisit the background colors.  I
> would recommend staying close to the Fedora "core" brand colors: blue,
> black and white.  If the intent is to use these at events, and it's
> possible that the three posters would exist side-by-side, think about
> the *STRONG* brand statement that would make ... even from far away /
> across the ballroom.
>
> JQA

Please don't make it just blue, or bluish. if it is low contrast it
won't catch peoples eyes. I personally like colors Mairin choose, and
I understand your brand color issue but too strict branding rules
sometimes have opposite effect to the brand (dull looking) IMO.

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/