Alpha Release Day Metrics

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:49:27 UTC 2008

2008/2/7 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:
> Maybe if a few times a week we pick one of the items sent to
> f-marketing-l and make it a digg request on fedora-list?

I'd volunteer a few dozen KK doughnuts to anyone who can take a lead
role in channeling the energy on fedora-list into a steady rising
pressure of activism, engineered to explode on release day.  I hate
people, so I know it won't be me.  And to be honest I'm running out of
brain space for things to think about, so don't expect rainbow charts
on this.

Other than digg'n what other small personal time investment tasks can
non-traditional contributors do to make an impact?  Let's make a short
list, and then perhaps 'we' can just do a weekly challenge, and rotate
the task each week.  Perhaps a natural leader will become apparent(The
person who consistently tells us we are doing it wrong) in the first
two or three weeks.

-jef