Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:42:02 UTC 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 8:02 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> John Adams wrote:
> > Please don't misinterpret me ... I am in no way suggesting that the
> > creativity of the art team be squelched.  Every day, there are tons of
> > examples of new, interesting, innovative and creative designs that still
> > exist within the "confines" of a brand's identity.  The designers that I
> > know see this as a welcome challenge!
>
> John, please also don't misinterpret Valent... he is in no way related
> to the Art Team, he just has a passion to flame us :p (and was told in
> numerous occasions to "put up or shut up" with no result...)

And how do you know I'm not putting up? I'm organizing a lot of things
right now, and one thing is to get 2-3 people I know that are great
designers to contribute to artwork team... if you think that is not
putting up then please tell me how else can I also put up.

I'm also starting a croatian translation team, starting up local
fedora community... and if you look at my bugzilla account you will
see just how much many submitted bugs. So please don't talk about me
if you don't have the correct info.

Cheers,
Valent.

--