store SiG Meeting, mockup

service at fedorastoreonline.com service at fedorastoreonline.com
Wed Feb 13 14:31:01 UTC 2008

jeffrey tadlock: The Fedora Store SIG [1] will be holding a brief meeting [2]
today at
18:00 UTC in the #fedora-mktg IRC channel.  Open action items are
listed on the Store SIG page.  These items include getting a mockup
(we could really use an artists help on this one) done of the page and
encouraging discussion on who to choose as a vendor.  You can also get
a summary of what we have done so far in this post [3] to the
marketing list over the weekend.

Sorry for the late notice, I meant to send out the reminder email yesterday.

Thanks!
~Jeffrey

I'm more than happy to throw some stuff together for the mockup, but its going
to be difficult for me to attend the meetings at the moment as i have just
started a new job where my finishing time is 21:00 UTC, but im going to have
to try and get hold of you and mizmo on IRC to se where we can go with this.

Ash Joseph