Banner manipulation

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:52:29 UTC 2008

On 25/02/2008, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> I know lots of interviews take place and that marketing likes to get the
>  word out about them.  We've got a generic banner that can easily be
>  edited with interviewers name and put into the rotation, if someones
>  interested in doing that (and coming up with other ads for the banner
>  links) stop by the fedora-websites-list and we'll get you setup.

I was already a step ahead of you here :) I've the sources of the
generic interview banner and will be posting it for use everytime a
new interview comes up. (Maybe even later tonight!).

Is the websites list the best place to drop these when I've got them done?

Anyone else interested in helping out with this? And also, I seem to
remember a few people doing their own interview a while ago, how are
those going!?

Best wishes,

Jon