Fedora on the Final Frontier

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 06:02:43 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Luis Felipe Marzagao/Yahoo
<lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, this is really cool!

What the fact that HAARP uses Fedora and RHEL isn't as cool?

Seriously.... after reading the comments in Jack's blog.. we need to
find a way for people who are using Fedora in "cool" or "inspiring"
ways to be able to write us about what they are doing.

There is an important and compelling story here.  You might not be
able to be a part of NASA, but you can contribute to NASA's mission by
contributing to Fedora.  And not just NASA, there's a whole lot of
compelling and interesting things that people are doing.. people on
the leading edge of "holy crap that's cool."  And if the open
technology that flows through Fedora is helping them do what they
do...then we need to find a way to record those stories.. so we can
re-tell them and inspire people to help hasten the success of that
particular endeavor by helping to create open innovations by
contributing to Fedora.

How do we do that?

-jef