Re: "For 2008 media will create Red Hat-Ubuntu war"

Coming from a personal opinion, I think Fedora should just stick to our short term and long term gameplan and try to avoid pandering to an idea like this. Lets just keep doing what Fedora has been doing for years, which is lead and innovate.

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)