"For 2008 media will create Red Hat-Ubuntu war"

H. Guémar karlthered2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:28:38 UTC 2008

Just some pseudo-journalistic craps.
If there's any competition, it's between RedHat, Inc and Canonical
LTD, it's not our business.
Dudes, it's free software, we should be proud that our work is branded
as killer features in latest releases of other distributions. Take it
as a tribute !

As David Nielsen said, our work is to highlight the fantastic work
made by FedoraProject contributors. Think of "Fedora Linux" not as an
end in itself but only as a mean to achieve our goal.

Fedora is geared toward future not past neither present.

H. G.