Re: dormant bugs and our perception

On Jan 2, 2008 3:24 PM, Chuck Anderson <cra wpi edu> wrote:

> 1. Allow QA contributors to subscribe to certain products/components
> so they are CC'd on any new bugs in those areas.

I suppose you could do this using the 'watch' feature of bugzilla to
watch the maintainer (though that may be more than you want).

> 2. Allow QA contributors to have the access rights on Bugzilla
> necessary to manage bugs, mark duplicates, etc.

I'm in the fedorabugs group, didn't have access.  Triaged a few via
comments, and was given 'editbugs' and a few other things.  Pretty
much show up and work and you're in.  I 100% agree that formalizing
the process is required.