Re: "For 2008 media will create Red Hat-Ubuntu war"

Leigh Cantrell Day said the following on 01/02/2008

We need a few things:
o Fedora Fast Facts: data that would be interesting to someone writing an article:
    o  History
    o  Differentiating points
    o  Features/Functions
o  Instructions for 'laypress' to download with most ease
o Reviewers' Guide. This tells the press what exactly to look for, what we want to emphasize most (esp. what's differentiating from other distros, etc).
o  Screenshots.

thanks,
leigh

Could we meet with someone from Red Hat Communications during FUDCon to work on this and other marketing strategies for the release of Fedora 9 and FUDCon Boston 2008?

John