Re: StoreSIG: Moving Forward

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008, Jeffrey Tadlock wrote:

With the holidays over and the new year started I wanted to bring this back up. For those not in the loop, I am referring to the Store SIG [1]. I know Max has been busy with FUDcon, so let's see what we can get done on this. A lot of this we should be able to piece together to the point of proposing a solution that we can run by Max and/or the Board.

Jeff,

Thank you for taking the lead on this -- FUDCon is taking up all my time right now. I encourage everyone to follow Jeff's lead! ;)

--Max