Re: Improved Ogg Theora coming soon to an Internet near you

Christopher Aillon wrote:
On 01/07/2008 04:08 PM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
Personally, I would prefer to stay with a worse codec in exchange with a working editor (like a PiTiVi able to save videos).

So, write the working editor, and add the codecs to your yum --excludes list so you stay with the worse one. ;-)

Well, I wanted to make some cool screencasts featuring various Fedora stuff but I am hold back by the lack of such an editor (or my current decision to not defect to using divx and mencoder from command line)