FUDCon

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Jan 13 15:44:53 UTC 2008

On Jan 12, 2008 9:05 PM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Anybody with an interest in marketing there think we should see about
> putting together reports about what's going on in the hackfests? Or is
> something like this already being done? This is my own particular focus
> and if I was there I'd probably be annoying everyone asking questions
> about their work all the time! Definitely think this is the kind of
> stuff that needs promotion...

I think everyone around is working on something and haven't seen much
going in terms of getting the word out on what's happening. Will try
to get people to blog a bit.

I'm positive everyone would be happy to talk on what they're hacking
on. Exciting stuff happening and just yesterday we were discussing
that we could definitely be more verbose about our stuff. :-)

> Also any information about any of it for promotional purposes would be
> great!! Sorry if people are already doing it - wish I could have made it
> myself...

Maybe emailing a set of Qs to people here could get something going? I
could ask around who's like to talk a bit about what they've done.

Hope next time you're here though!

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos