Re: Upgrade from 32-bit to 64-bit Fedora Linux without a system reinstall

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:41:24 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Not sure if this is worth the effort. Maybe we should look at making the
> transition more easier.
>
> http://www.linux.com/feature/123800
>
> "Updating from Fedora 7 i386 to Fedora 8 x86_64 isn't supported,

While you still believe this is possible, send patches :)

Once you start looking at the details, you will quickly see
why this feature is not only not supported, but also barely
possible and not worth doing.

--
All rights reversed.