ambassadors, marketing, etc

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Mon Jan 14 00:00:57 UTC 2008

<snip>
> (3) For the marketing guys, the same general theme that is expressed
> above is true for the non-Ambassador marketing parts of Fedora.  We want
> Jack to be a facilitator, a liason between the community and Red Hat,
> and to work alongside the community leaders to make Fedora marketing
> more efficient, more on-message, etc.
>
> I expect Jack to attend Marketing and Ambassadors meetings, and the
> Fedora Board should ask Jack for frequent updates on these two critical
> parts of the Fedora Project.
>
> Any questions -- feel free to email.  Let's try to have the discussion
> on-list.
>
> Regards,
> Max

I think the marketing list needs to figure out what it is going to do as
in direction wise.  I'm not to sure that it is an effectively used medium
and or used effectively.

Thats not to say it should be shut down rather maybe there should be a
discussion on how to improve it.  I would love input from Red Hat to see
where we can improve I believe there is someone on list.

I personally welcome someone from Red Hat being the go-to person since at
least there is a presence and discussions can improve the cooperation
between Fedora and Red Hat.

Cheers,

Marc