Fedora 9

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 15:38:03 UTC 2008

Marc Wiriadisastra said the following on 01/14/2008 05:46 AM Pacific Time:
> I know there was discussions about what was going to occur by Fedora 9.
> Can we add some content to here.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule

I put the "TODO" there for Marketing and have built the existing
detailed schedules for each of the other teams.  All I need is the
tasks, dates, and durations and I can start making it happen.

I wasn't able to attend the marketing session at FUDCon because I was
working on bug triage, but I'm hoping someone will post on what happened.

John