Re: Fedora 9

Marc Wiriadisastra said the following on 01/14/2008 05:46 AM Pacific Time:
I know there was discussions about what was going to occur by Fedora 9.
Can we add some content to here.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule

I put the "TODO" there for Marketing and have built the existing detailed schedules for each of the other teams. All I need is the tasks, dates, and durations and I can start making it happen.

I wasn't able to attend the marketing session at FUDCon because I was working on bug triage, but I'm hoping someone will post on what happened.

John