FedoraFamily

Per a discussion with a couple people in #fudcon today, I am sending out an email regarding a
discussion that was held at FUDCon this weekend.

One of the first sessions I attended was the "Getting your parents to use Fedora" session, which
discussed techniques and ideas for helping your family members and friends successfully install and
run Fedora.

We had quite a lively discussion and a few good ideas were brought up from this discussion.  Because
of this, I've started a wiki page at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraFamily to help collaborate
on this issue.

If you were involved in this discussion, or would like to participate, I would appreciate your help...

Cheers,

Clint