ambassadors, marketing, etc

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:35:18 UTC 2008

> I think this list should be more about marketing activities and less
> about news stories about Fedora.  If we want a place to collect news
> stories about Fedora I think those should go to a separate list...
> something like fedora-news-monitor.

I don't have a problem with this but I think we ought to do something
more useful with it than sharing it with each other. A start would be
creating a page where we list all of the press appearances of Fedora,
and then digging and slashdotting everything we can about Fedora that's
worthwhile.

This would be useful marketing...

Jon