Re: comparison of ambassadors list and marketing list

Gerold Kassube wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 15.01.2008, 16:38 -0500 schrieb Max Spevack:
For what it's worth:

ambassadors-list == 272 members
marketing-list   == 393 members

202 people are on both lists.

I do not attempt to draw any conclusions from this data. I will leave that to others.
^^
maybe "every Ambassador does marketing but not every marketing is an
Ambassador"?

For what it's worth, I am neither (at least not active contributor in those areas) but I subscribe to both lists to keep an eye on latest happenings. Perhaps some other people do, too.

Vladimir

Just an idea :-)

Gerold