Re: ambassadors, marketing, etc

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 10:40 +0100, red_alert the-psychiatry ch wrote:

> I agree on the aims. But I think it's very important that each group
> knows what the other group does.

This is true, and fortunately we have Fedora News and can subscribe to
multiple lists.  The lists are about different topics and in my
experience haven't blended too well.

Much of the content that is cross-posted to the two lists could be on
just one list.  With mail filters, I end up with half of the discussion
in one list and half in the other, and there is no reason it couldn't be
all on one list.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.