Re: revitalize, FUDCon results, and an RFC

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 04:25 +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Does anyone know of any good messaging guides that are freely
> available
> (preferably in electronic form)?  I ask the list rather than google
> because I'm hoping someone here has a working "quality filter." :-)

If not, I reckon we'll be setting the bar yet once again. :)

We are going to have input from internal Red Hat marketing folks with
lots of this experience, so we'll what they bring to the table.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org