Summit '08: Call for papers

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:54:32 UTC 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 9:42 AM, Leigh Cantrell Day <lday at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Wanted to send a reminder that the Summit 'O8 Call for Papers is now
> open.  Would love to have great Fedora representation within the Summit
> agenda, so please submit your ideas and spread the word!
>
> Please see:
> http://www.redhat.com/apps/include/webforms/paper.html

Hi Leigh,

I've submitted several ideas that don't fit into this sort of category
very well. Adding the opportunity to take certification exams is one
that I've gotten a positive response about.

Another that I submitted to someone during the transition period I did
not hear any feedback on so it might have been lost in the shuffle.
I'll mention it here too. I think it would be interesting to add a
lightning talk session where customers could have 5 minutes each to
talk about something cool that they are doing with Red Hat products.
Sessions like this not only get interesting work out in the public but
also serve as a focal point for folks with some common interest to
discover each other.

John