Re: PackageKit interview

Links and typos fixed.

Vladimir

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey there,

I'm putting together the first interview of the new year right now and
would appreciate it if somebody could take a look over it? It still
needs screenshots adding and broken-wiki links fixing. Probably other
stuff I've missed too so if people could muck in and help that would be
*awesome* :)

Umm, I'll check back later 'cos I've got a busy evening ahead but
hopefully we can get this one out in the wild by tomorrow morning UTC :)

Ohh address would be helpful!

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JonathanRoberts/F9Interviews/PackageKit

Best wishes to all,
Jon