introduce myself

Ama M wy_2_k at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 10:50:50 UTC 2008

Welcome to the list

Ndewoo!!

-------------------------------------
Ama Mgbeoji
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AmaMgbeoji
-------------------------------------

----- Original Message ----
From: brendon <brendontoogood at gmail.com>
To: Fedora <fedora-marketing-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 11:39:06 AM
Subject: introduce myself

Hi there one and all, I am emailing the mailing list to introduce
myself.

My name is Brendon Toogood, I come from new zealand, my main aim is to
get Linux/open source more out to the general public and in to the
business sector. I am running FC8 but in the past i have used FC2,3,4
for a few years after I used a couple of other distributions to see
 what
they were like and compare them. (there were debian based and that is
 as
far as I will go on the list).

I would like to do my part in the marketing of the Fedora project so
that is why I am here in this mailing list to see in any way in which I
can help, and do my part.

yours
Brendon Toogood
Linux consultant