Re: Res: Fedora 9

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 05:55 -0800, Henrique de Castro wrote:
Here in Brazil (and I bet that in all Latin countries) the choice of this codenames have caused a negative reaction even in the more enthusiastic users.

I agree, I'm from Colombia and so far many people think those names may get fedora to lost some credibility
in front of some other distros. For example that Chupacabra, thats a ridiculous code name (no offense to the one who proposed it)

Juan Camilo Prada - <jprada fedoraproject org>
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JuanCamiloPrada