marketing idea

brendon btoogood at slingshot.co.nz
Sat Jan 19 03:02:45 UTC 2008

Just a idea that I had, while scanning through other parts of linux, it
came to me as part of marketing Fedora to the public and to the business
sector, it would be a good idea to coe up with a flyer to give away at
opensource events, software freedom day, or simply to give away to
people who ask for a copy of the cd/dvd of the OS. give it to them as
well,

the flyer could include what the Fedora project is about, where to get
support, ie local LUGS, Wiki, IRC Forums and Mailing lists.
also a brief history of Fedora and how the project started,

just something to think about and may be work towards.