introduce myself

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jan 19 07:08:58 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 23:39 +1300, brendon wrote:
> Hi there one and all, I am emailing the mailing list to introduce
> myself.

Hello, welcome.

> I would like to do my part in the marketing of the Fedora project so
> that is why I am here in this mailing list to see in any way in which I
> can help, and do my part.

This is a very exciting time to be involved in Fedora marketing.

Historically there hasn't been much to do here other than talk.  Many
people are now coming together with the goal of making a marketing group
with goals to accomplish.

While tonight there isn't a comprehensive task this for this group,
we'll see that being built over the next few weeks.  Join in the
discussions and offer to help where you think you can commit.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org