Fedora Electronics Lab - Linux For You Current Issue

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 09:16:56 UTC 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 2:30 PM, Mirjam Wäckerlin  wrote:
> I think it's in the current issue of the sister magazine "Electronics
> for you" ...

Hai there

thanks Mirjam.

Yes indeed it from Electronics For You (EFY) magazine 2008 Jan

I just got a mail (see below) this morning related to that article.
aside http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo, is there
any article how to create a LIVEUSB from a livecd on a windows box ?

=========================
Dear Chitlesh Sir,
I am in Bombay, Goregaon-E.
Studying part time computer classes.
I have the Fedora\FEL CD from Electronics For You (EFY) magazine 2008 Jan.
Works only one time.
On 2nd time & further booting,  plenty of errors.
I bought 4GB Pen Drive to install on that properly with right partitions
(Swap/Root/Home), hoping to have a self contained stable installation.
Transcend Pen drive is preformatted by WIN XP.
I tried all sorts of circus I know, but no success.

It will be very nice of you if you could please advice:-
1. Step by step instructions to install on pen drive 4GB, including
partitioning etc.
    I do enjoy  doing my hands on own  R&D
2. Please suggest an Indian source to buy 4GB pen drive FEDORA\FEL
preinstalled.

Your team's kind co operation will be Highly Appreciated.
Please forgive any mistakes from me.

Eagerly waiting for solutions