Re: Fedora Electronics Lab - Linux For You Current Issue

Hey there,

I just bought an online subscription for the EFY online magazine..
Now I have the definite proof that the article (about four pages) is
about FEL - yay! :). It's here (only for subscribers):
http://www.efymagonline.com/showme.asp?id=2014&title=A%20Complete%20Lab%20of%20Electronics%20Tools&issue=January2008
A little downer though: I was surprised to see that they didn't give
any link to fedora neither to any FEL-related sites (like Chit's blog
or the wiki).
But although, I think it's great  - they claim on their site that they
have about half a million subscribers.
(http://www.efymagonline.com/profile.asp)

Mirjam