Res: Fedora 9

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:38:51 UTC 2008

Being fun is way different than what we have here!... almost all those
names represent bad things, and i dont feel like promoting fedora as a
bad thing! deseases, ridiculous monsters!.... what's with the guys who
proposed all those names?...i just hope this next release is so awesome
that it can get over the bad comments that the codename might generate!