Fedora Electronics Lab - Linux For You Current Issue

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 06:42:45 UTC 2008

On Sunday 20 January 2008 02:46:56 pm Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> I just got a mail (see below) this morning related to that article.
> aside http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo, is there
> any article how to create a LIVEUSB from a livecd on a windows box ?
I just tried to create LiveUSB and it rocks :) Though not being able to boot
from them in qemu, but working in the real world.
I used rawhide-kde4 image, will try FEL tonight.
I think I should start voluntary installation, can ask people to send
money/USB key to me and I will just install the send back the key with
whatever image they want to install.

Kushal
--
Fedora Ambassador, India