Re: Fedora 9 name

Elio Tondo wrote:
Satyajit Ranjeev wrote:

Juan Camilo Prada wrote
being mythical doesnt make them cool, chupacabra is juts a
ridiculous name!

+1 I totally agree with Juan. Why don't they decide a name which wouldn't
repel people away from the distribution. Is Fedora a disease that soon
we would have to eradicate. It is said that the a person becomes the
name and I think the same goes with any thing.

Just for my curiosity: what's the meaning of having included three disease names among the choices? ;-)

All of the codenames are those suggested in the fedora-devel thread. Read it if you want the details.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-December/msg01000.html