Re: Hello Fedora Marketing!

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey,
On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 10:27 -0500, Colby Hoke wrote:
Hi!

My name's Colby Hoke, you can call me choke - that's how most people remember me anyway. I wanted to introduce myself to you all. I'm a Red Hat employee and work on a lot of the videos you'll see on Red Hat Magazine. I've done a lot of the work on the last 3 videos promoting Fedora and getting a good consistent "feel" for what a Fedora promo looks like. (They're the ones with the archival footage, if you've seen them.)

I have seen them and they're awesome :) Is great to have you here with
us and looking forward to working with you in the future!

Best wishes,

Jon

Thanks, Jon! I'm hoping we can all do some big things for Fedora.

--
Colby A. Hoke

Corporate Marketing
[ Producer ]