Fedora 9 name

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Jan 23 00:23:36 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram escribió:
> All of the codenames are those suggested in the fedora-devel thread.
> Read it if you want the details.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-December/msg01000.html
>

> Rahul

Ok, so since pretty much this time around there was a total
dis-coordination between -devel and -marketing, how about, in the
future, have an IRC meeting or two simultaneous threads in -devel and
-marketing to propose codenames, and then the usual process could
continue? I mean I know the names have to cleared by legal and all, but
in the end, the codename is ultimately also a marketing "jingle", so I
don't see why -devel and -marketing lists should antagonize on it.