Re: Fedora 9 name

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

Ok, so since pretty much this time around there was a total dis-coordination between -devel and -marketing, how about, in the future, have an IRC meeting or two simultaneous threads in -devel and -marketing to propose codenames, and then the usual process could continue?

Too much overhead for a mere codename which is meant for developers and we don't have a marketing team to coordinate such activities. I don't view it as lack of coordination just because a few people disagree with some of the choices in a long list of possible codenames for a release. Again, I think the energy spend here can be directed towards doing actual marketing instead.