Re: Fedora 9 name

Rahul,

I'm working with Eric Sandee to produce an interview about Ext4 implementation. Do I need to get approval for all the questions? Or just finish the document and send to someone to approval?

Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes

Rahul Sundaram escreveu:
There are lot of work to do that is waiting on more volunteers. How about participating in those activities? A few examples,

* Do interviews based on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList and help Jonathan Roberts

* Help me with the release notes for Fedora 9 releases. I am currently working on

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Alpha/ReleaseNotes

* Help with https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-January/msg00096.html

I would appreciate if you people stop complaining about this being a news list or rant on codenames or whatever and do something useful. Thanks.

Rahul

_______________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você! Experimente já e veja as novidades. http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/