Re: Fedora 9 name

Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
Rahul,

I'm working with Eric Sandee to produce an interview about Ext4 implementation. Do I need to get approval for all the questions? Or just finish the document and send to someone to approval?

You don't necessarily have to get approval for anything but it would quite useful if you post the questions you intend to ask. Others on the list might have good ideas on what questions would make sense for any given feature. I think we can work on these as a team. Thanks.