Fedora 9 name

Rodrigo Menezes rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jan 23 15:07:48 UTC 2008

Check above.

He'll answer some and as to the devel team to help me out.

- What motivated you work on Ext4 integration for Fedora 9?
- Could you explain more about new features in Ext4?
- What'll be the first impression for users?
- How does it differ to the existing solutions?
- The Ext4 is compatible with Ext3, is this correct? In a future
migration, users doesn't need to format the particion, is that it?
- We never heard about Defragmentation in a Linux solution, How do you
think this could help the system?
- What work still needs to be done to reach a state where you feel its
achieved its initial goals?
- How's the work going on getting this ready to be easily available for
Fedora 9?
- Do you fell safety implement Ext4 in an existent Fedora 8 system?
- What about standards, will Ext4 be the new standard for Fedora 9 systems?
- Do you see other distributions working to implement Ext4?
- And to finish, you could tell us a little bit about yourselves? What
got you interested in free software originally? What do you like to do
with your spare time when you're not working with computers?

Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes