Re: Hello Fedora Marketing!

John Babich wrote:
On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 07:55 -0800, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
< snip >
Same goes for me.  I can't wait to see some of the footage from the
Raleigh FUDCon... mainly the sessions that I missed!

Colby:

I'm sorry to have missed FUDCon this year and hope to have an
opportunity to meet you sometime in the future.

I would appreciate any coverage of FUDCon that you can provide.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project

I just finished a piece for Red Hat Magazine and Max will also host it via torrent. It's a short interview I did with him and Paul. Good stuff.

Also, look forward to a sort of recap / promo about FUDCon very soon - workin' on that now.

If any of you haven't seen the footage by Roblimo at FUDCon, it's pretty good stuff. And it's on FedoraTV now...

--
Colby A. Hoke

Corporate Marketing
[ Producer ]