SIG meeting

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 19:31:47 UTC 2008

Proposing that we meet weekly until Fedora 9 is released, as we have a
bit of catch-up work to do.

When is a good time to meet?

We like using #fedora-meeting, but that limits our times just a bit[1].

Over the next week(s) we can expect to see self-intros from a few of the
Red Hat marketing professionals who are passionate about helping Fedora.
We'll want their input on when to meet, since their participation is
vital to us kicking our marketing to the next level.

First meeting topics:

* What needs to be done and who is doing it?
  - Marketing Plan
  - Let's get a strawman list together before meeting
* Dividing up the work on the Messaging Guide[2]
* How do we want to track tasks?  wiki list v. Trac
* Other?

- Karsten

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/MarketingMessagingGuide