A potential learning exercise.

http://tinyurl.com/29rgk9

This is a good article.  It was on the front page of LWN.

It's about "rolling your own Linux distro" and when I clicked on it, I was very hopeful that I would see a discussion of Fedora's custom build and respin tools.

We *believe* that we have done tons of work in highlighting those features over the past year.

Unfortunately, there was no mention of it in the article. This is only a single sample, and I don't want anyone spamming the author.

Instead, I was hoping that we could use this as an opportunity for Leigh or Caroline to teach Fedora Marketing List a little something about how we can better highlight our own "core features" so that when someone goes to research an article like this, they find Fedora.

--Max