I want to show off some maps....

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:46:42 UTC 2008

Okay the F8 one week window of mirrorlist clients map is edging up
towards 150k clients.
Who that number be a good time to hilight the map as a way to show off
to current users on start.fp.org? And possible to stick on the
homepage of www.fp.org for drivebys?  Anyone got a problem with me
doing that?

I'm trying to go back through and make a time history of some of the
information on the map... when I have the cycles.  Even though the
maps are generated daily(or should be barring any hiccups) we aren't
caching the information any any way.  I want to start trying to do
that so we can look at time histories and ask some more sophisticated
questions like "what is the time lag between US and EU client density
accumulation"

-jef