Re: I want to show off some maps....

On Jan 27, 2008 11:26 PM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonathan roberts uk googlemail com> wrote:
> Although, where were you going to put it? In the "banner" postion?

Not at first....I want it to take up a little more space with a little
text blurb.

I want to pick a moment and create some interest in standing up and
being counted as a way to talk about smolt as well as the mirrormanger
capabilities.  So it would first be an article lead in with a "read
more" link which can cover some how to make your usage "count", as
well as asking for feedback on the best way to get a handle on live
spin usage (we've no metrics on that at all).

I want it to be a big item for about a week, then we can move it to a
banner rotation.

-jef