rebranding EPEL

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 00:33:52 UTC 2008

2008/7/9 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 07:38 -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
>> Tomorrow, Wednesday 9 July, at 1400 EDT/1800 UTC we are going to kick
>> off the renaming with a conference call.  Hopefully some branding folks
>> from Red Hat can join.
>>
>> From https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings#Teleconference_number :
>>
>> * Get the VoIP/dial-in number details here:
>>
>> http://talk.fedoraproject.org/
>>
>> * Fedora Marketing now has a conference room setup to use at-will, it is
>> extension 2004.
>
> Does it make sense to ask if this call is being recorded for posterity
> and transparency?

I don't know if it was recorded or not.. most of it was me talking
about how we needed to market it as Beige and trying to figure out how
to map out how Fedora and its projects relate to RHEL.  by using a
Klein bottle. I think people were just humouring me until the men in
white coats find me.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux