Workshop about Linux in Dharan, Nepal -- Help! wanted

Ahsan ahsan.jnl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:47:04 UTC 2008

Dear Tushar,

Thanks a lot for the information.

You might want to include some hands-on workshop on how to get started on
coding for fedora project.

Thanks and have a nice time.

--
Md. Ahsanur Rashid,

Undergraduate Student,
Level-4, Term-1,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE),
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET),
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Tel - (+88) 01715621323

Web: http://introspection.me.uk/