how to make others understand Fedora Project?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:26:50 UTC 2008

I saw that there is a lot of missunderstanding of fedora and it's
goals. It saw that this has been talked about a lot in Fedora Board
meetings. But how to go practically and explain to other fedora and
non-fedora users this.

As an example look at this thread I started:
http://linuxoutlaws.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=593&start=30&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I would ask other fedora users to please give a hand in explaining
some of misconceptions. Also please be very critical of me and if you
have any suggestions of what I should have or shouldn't have said
please tell me, also please suggest to me and others how to carry in
such conversations.

Cheers,
Valent.

--