Improved audio from Paul Frields 2008 fudcon talk ogg

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 15:54:32 UTC 2008

> Valent,
>
> Cool!
>
> I didn't take the time to do this because I wanted to get it out
> quickly, but I am glad the improvements were made.  I have put up some
> others on my fedorapeople[1] page.  Maybe I should finish the ones for
> seneca college and others.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Clint
>
> 1 - http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/files/fudcon-olpc-final.ogg

I should also mention that I am in the process of purchasing a new
recording device.  I've tested it with Fedora and it records at least
with Audacity and ices (streaming client) so I suspect it'll work with
others.  Its called the Zoom H4 and has much better quality recording,
plus it can record from up to 3 different sources and mixes them for
you.

Cheers,

Clint