Community input wanted: How to compile questions for an interview.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 06:37:34 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
> Everyone says "you should use a Digg-style interface."
>
> What better interface than Digg itself?  Every one in Fedora should have a
> Digg account anyway.

What if I told you that I don't have a digg account?  Would you think
less of me?

So basically have everyone post a different potential question at a
different url somewhere on the net that other people have to randomly
discover it and then digg them. Sure okay...but Digg doesn't support
tagging does it? I can keyword search, but does that really let me
reach into digg and make sure I collect all the questions?

And Digg specifically states that if the "article" doesn't fit one of
the pre-defined topics..it shouldn't be submitted. I think its a
stretch to use digg for this.

-jef