Better open drivers and docs

Harry Sukumar redhat at y7mail.com
Wed Jul 30 04:04:17 UTC 2008

> Hi
>
> Nvidia really seems to be the odd man out here at this point.  VIA has
> published a good deal of documentation and has contracted Harald Welte
> to help them in their efforts

I have had issues with NVidia in last few weeks with dual screen,
finally gave up my dream of having dual screen and went with on board
VGA.

I still have issues when I turn Desktop effects on FC9, the computer
goes really really slow,not sure why? well if some one could help me on
this, sorry if i have dragged away from  the actual topic

Current Drivers: Intel 82A963/Q965 integrated Graphics Controller

Thanks
Harry