SPAMS [WAS: Dipanjan C sent you a special gift]

Dipanjan Chakraborty chakraborty.dipanjan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 16:16:18 UTC 2008

I am very sorry for my carelessness. I was trying to forward this mail to
all my friends, but entirely forgot that the fedora mailing list is also in
my contacts. This is entirely due to my carelessness and I am to blame. I
promise to be more careful  in the future.  I deeply appologise to all  that
I  have offended, and am ready to do all  that is necessary to redress this.

Dipanjan Chakraborty.